/* ------- Feeds by FeedBurner----------*/ /* -------- ---------- ----------*/
(Skip the navigation)

IStockphoto

Monday, April 11, 2005

In my early days of web design I used images that I found on other sites. I felt bad about doing it but there was no affordable alternative. That was until I discovered IStockphoto. IStockphoto is a very affordable Royalty Free Stock photography community where users can purchase credit which they use to download images.

The credit packages are as follows:
  • 10 download credits = $10.00
  • 28 download credits = $25.00
  • 60 download credits = $50.00
  • 125 download credits = $100.00
The number of credits per image is as follows:
  • Low Res. = 1 credit
  • Med Res. = 2 credits
  • High Res. = 3 credits
It also has the additional benefit of allowing you to upload your own digital images to make available for download. By using this method you are able to earn credit which you can use to download other images.

Thumbs up from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home