/* ------- Feeds by FeedBurner----------*/ /* -------- ---------- ----------*/
(Skip the navigation)

Google Desktop Update

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Well it's installed and I've used it....................well I haven't yet really. Not out of need to actually find anything on my computer. You see, I know where stuff on my computer is. Maybe in the very early days when I wasn't so computer savvy I'd lose a few things but now I think generally I have things in a logical order which makes things easy to find. Of course that doesn't mean that I won't find it useful in the future so I'll keep it installed for now.

One thing I will say is that rather than having to go into the preferences and deselect or select areas I want it to search I'd rather have a pull down list. Then I could type what I was looking for and use the list to select for example emails and do the search.

It's good for searching MP3s though.


Number of items
Total searchable items 170,978
Emails 12,355
Chats 0
Web history 1,554
Files 157,069

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home