/* ------- Feeds by FeedBurner----------*/ /* -------- ---------- ----------*/
(Skip the navigation)
Blog Related Info

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add Virtuaffinity Work to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Add to Google

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add Virtuaffinity Work to ODEO

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Blog Directory & Search engine

bloguniverse.com

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

RSS Feeds R Us

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I spent a couple of hours getting my head around RSS feeds yesterday and found that they weren't the 5 headed beast I thought they might be. In fact a quick search of google and I found a simple RSS to html php script that made it all very easy.

I used the script to test displaying 3 RSS feeds on a web page.

The only issue I found was with the RSS feed from my own blog. Although in the settings section of Blogger you can choose between "Full" and "Short" for the descriptions of each article in the RSS feed, I found this to not make any difference. I'll investigate further when I have time and let you know my findings.

Anyway the idea is that this week we'll use the same method to pump fresh relevant content into the web site design section of our site and our Free ISP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home