/* ------- Feeds by FeedBurner----------*/ /* -------- ---------- ----------*/
(Skip the navigation)
Blog Related Info

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add Virtuaffinity Work to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Add to Google

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add Virtuaffinity Work to ODEO

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Blog Directory & Search engine

bloguniverse.com

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

A New Start

Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm starting again with a fresh Blog and leaving my old blog http://tinternet-stuff.blogspot.com/ behind.

Why?
Well quite simply because the Blog was an exercise in driving traffic to other sites by having a relevent Blog. When I created the first Blog I made a glaring error by chosing "tinternet" as a host. After tracking traffic to my Blog I soon realised that I was only gaining traffic from Google from people that were searching for "tinternet" which had little value. I need traffic from people with ISP related search terms, hence the new isp-uk.blogspot.com URL

Lets see how this one goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simon Wharton said...

Considering the tiniternet blog was not thoroughly established, you're as well correcting mistakes early doors.

I'm hoping that this blog will encourage some people from the ISp sector to actually share some information as opposed to just competing. The dial up market is still strong and a small organisation can deliver an excellent service without any compromise on quality

12:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home