/* ------- Feeds by FeedBurner----------*/ /* -------- ---------- ----------*/
(Skip the navigation)

GMail just got bigger and better

Saturday, April 16, 2005

GMail

I'm a big fan of all things Google. They can do no wrong in my eyes. So when I was offered a GMail account by a friend months back I said YES PLEASE! I always like to have a personal email account for non business related stuff and I'm just plain nosy. Tired of logging in to hotmail and finding that because the account had been in-active for more than 30 days, having to go through the laborious task of registering again I grabbed my GMail account and embraced it.

Is it any good?

Well yes, it's a Google product. It's Free and works very well.

Bigger and Better

Yesterday I was using 3mb of my allocated storage space. Today I log in and notice that they've more than doubled the storage space available.

You are currently using 4 MB (0%) of your 2098 MB.

They've also added rich text formatting to allow for pretty emails.

Free GMail Accounts.

I've got 50 invites and because it's still in beta that's the only way to get and account. I'm willing to give accounts to the first 50 people to email me at roy.wilding @gmail.com (without the space) with a subject line of "I've read your blog and this is the proof".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home